Six-year old Alice and her cat Tigger are best friends. Unfortunately while playing with Tigger, Alice and Tigger tried to grab a catnip ball at the same time. By mistake, Tigger bite Alice on the arm, giving her an infection.

Alice had to go to the hospital and get the infection treated. The hospital successfully cleaned the wound and prevented a potentially fatal reaction. Despite the accident, Alice and Tigger are still friends and will still play together. Hopefully Tigger will be more cautious about biting and Alice will respect Tigger’s fangs when they play.

To learn more about the girl who got an infection from a cat bite, click here.