Jenny and David Williams in Devon, England run a funeral parlor. One day, they heard a mysterious scratching from behind one of the walls of their business premises. When they heard a meow, they realized that a cat had gotten stuck in a disused chimney.
The couple called rescuers who retrieved the cat. Strangely enough, the cat’s name is Cat, and belonged to a grateful owner who had been looking for the missing cat. So the next time you hear odd noises at night, it could be a ghost or it could just be a cat that got a little too curious and got itself stuck somewhere.