Over 51 percent of Americans believe there was a conspiracy surrounding the John F. Kennedy assassination. The other 49 percent of Americans don’t even know who John F. Kennedy is or why anyone should care about him if he’s not connected to the Kardashian sisters in any way.

Yet one conspiracy involves the idea that cats are aliens from another planet. If so, then you have to admit that aliens have a funny way of taking over the world, one household at a time while coughing up a hairball int he middle of the night.

Still if you think your cat might be an alien being, click here to justify your paranoia.

[xyz-ihs snippet=”GoogleHorizontalAd”]