When Natalie Thompson took her long-haired cat, Ollie, for his regular grooming at a Pets at Home store, she was shocked when they returned him shaved virtually “from head to foot”.
The pet store explained that Ollie had multiple knots in his hair and they had to cut it away. Natalie says Ollie is traumatized and has changed his behavior completely since getting shaved. The pet store claims Ollie’s hair was too knotted, but they didn’t contact Natalie before shaving her cat nearly bald.
Hopefully Ollie’s hair will grow back and he’ll keep his fur neatly groomed so this mistake doesn’t happen again. To read more about Ollie’s shave, click here.