When giving your cat toys, make sure your cat doesn’t swallow them by mistake. That’s what happened with a cat named Kitty who swallowed a plastic figure from the Kitty in My Pocket children’s toy range.

The toy got lodged in the cat’s abdomen and threatened to perforate her intestine. Fortunately, veterinarians were able to operate and surgically remove the toy. Kitty is now recovering nicely from the operation and likely won’t be swallowing any more toys.

If you  have toys for your cats, make sure your cat doesn’t swallow them. The last thing you need is another veterinarian bill to keep your cat healthy and safe.

To read more about Kitty the cat, swallowing a toy, click here.

[xyz-ihs snippet=”PetSmart”]