Mr. Boo was normally a quiet cat so that’s why the family was shocked to hear Mr. Boo meowing like crazy one night. Mr. Boo kept meowing until the family members got up and out of the house.

That’s when the family learned that the boiler in there basement was leaking deadly carbon monoxide gas. If Mr. Boo hadn’t woke the family up, they could have all died in their sleep.

While cats can’t replace carbon monoxide detectors, they can help save lives by being alert. Think of your cat as a safety measure because one day your cat could save your life.

To read more about the cat that saved its family from carbon monoxide, click here.