Iin Colorado recently, a wildfire tore through a neighborhood, destroying multiple homes. Camden Hall, and his mom, Sally, had to flee the fire but they had fortunately left the sliding glass door open so their cat, Merlin, could come in and out. That likely saved his life.
After the home burned down, Camden and Sally returned to find Merlin sitting on the porch of the burned out home. Although Merlin suffered burns on his paws and face, he survived the fire and is getting treated for his wounds. Best of all, a GoFundMe page raised $14,000 to help pay for Merlin’s medical bills so he can get well and stay with his family a little longer.