Princess the cat accidentally got brake fluid on her fur and licked it, poisoning herself in the process. Her owner rushed her to the veterinarian and to stop the spread of the poison through her system, the vets chose to give Princess vodka.

While alcohol is normally poisonous to cats, it also prevents the body from spreading toxic chemicals. By using vodka, the vets were able to save Princess’s life. Now Princess is recovering and should be back home alive and well.

To read more about vodka saving a cat’s life, click here.

[xyz-ihs snippet=”GoogleHorizontalAd”]